September & October 2021
- How do we rekindle Personcentred Practices in a post pandemic workd?
- How do we remember the soul of our work?
- Has Person Centredness become systematised and lost its’ magic?
- How do we shift injustices and design quality of life?
- How do we build the bridge from serviced client to valued citizen?
- And more…
The events are ALL free although Donations are welcome to support inclusion and accessibility.
How do we rekindle Person Centred Practices during a pandemic?
How do we remember the soul of our work?
What conditions are we placing on families in order for them to get access to the resources we offer?
What possibilities pop up when organizations like Starfire center their resources, trust and support on families and community?
How do we build the bridge from serviced client to valued citizen?
How do we create equal and respectful relationships/partnerships for everyone involved?
How do we get rooted back to our values and purpose and realise the resources available in communities?
How can we support the people to be in the driver’s seat while the system is more in the back seat and the support network that needs to be in place?